Palm Garden of Winter Haven shares your goal to return safely home to your life. Our distinguished interdisciplinary rehabilitation team will partner with you in restoring the activities you enjoy. Our team of licensed professional therapists will create a personalized rehabilitative program together with you to recapture independence.
Our therapists will partner with you and your caregivers while using our State-of-the-Art Health and Rehabilitation Center to implement a comprehensive, individualized plan of care to maximize your physical, social, and emotional independence for a safe return to home.
• Training in mobility, gait stability, ambulation, posture and positioning
• Custom exercise programs to re-educate muscles, increase muscle function and improve coordination
• Joint and soft tissue mobilization to increase range of motion and manage contractures
Helping you adapt to specific social and physical environments through:
• Activities for memory, orientation and cognitive integration
• Adaptive techniques and equipment to overcome physical disabilities
• Exercises to reduce the effects of arthritis or other conditions to maintain normal joint movement
• Therapeutic environment for activities of daily living re-training with: full kitchen, bathroom, and bed
Restoring functional communication and swallowing mechanics through:
• Programs to strengthen verbal and non-verbal communication, including hearing impaired
• Focus on oral muscle strength and functions required for speaking and swallowing
• FEES swallow studies (Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing)
• VitalStim certified Speech Language Pathologists on staff